Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Pretty Project Bags

It's another early morning post for me - I haven't been sleeping well for the last couple weeks, so I have been keeping busy stitching/sewing/quilting into the wee hours each morning. I finished up three more large orders for my zippered bags in the last week..and I have a wall hanging in the process of quilting for a customer right now. I completed the last project bag order a couple hours ago and it feels good to be temporarily caught up...I say temporarily, because more packages of fabric are on the way...the orders for my large and small project bags and tool bags have been pouring in, thanks to some great customers sharing my details with their friends! It is always enjoyable to work with the fabulous fabrics my customers supply for their custom bags...even when they send directional prints and prints with straight lines, it is still fun to play with all the different patterns and styles. Here are a few photos of my most recent custom project bags...




...and very soon, I'll have photos to share with you of the appliqué wall hanging I have in progress - it is an original design that combines patchwork blocks and floral appliqué. I am quilting it now and will hopefully be binding it tomorrow night. Here's a peek at the block design process in EQ7....


In my "spare time", I have started listing more vintage/hard to find needlework books and cross stitch stash in my Etsy shop...mostly out-of-print (OOP) books/charts/kits - currently, I am in the process of listing a TON of OOP Blackbird Designs patterns and kits (I am listing the Loose Feather Club patterns in order - some are just the pattern, some are kitted with the listed supplies, some I have multiples - I have listed #1 through #9 and have scanned #10 through #20 to list next - they will be added in groups as I have time). So, if you are looking for something special and hard to find, you may want to visit periodically and see what's new. I have also listed more Stitch Starter Ruler Pocket Sleeve Sets...plus I have more ruler sleeves and tool/project bags cut and ready to sew that will be listed as they are completed.

For now, I should head to bed - it is 2:30 AM...and I have a full day tomorrow! Thanks for visiting...

2 comments:

  1. The project bags are all so pretty.
    That's a beautiful Quilt block.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Belinda! What fabulous project bags you are creating; gorgeous fabrics! I love the sneak peek of the quilted wall hanging you are creating. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete